PICO-8 ZINE 4 - SPECIAL ROGUELIKE
A downloadable book for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This is the Fourth PICO-8 ZINE!
Enter the marvelous world of PICO-8 !
PICO-8 is a fantasy console to make, share and play tiny games and other computer programs.
PICO-8 Zine is a 40-page fanzine made by and for PICO-8 users.
Learn how to make a game (from the code, sprite, music point of view) and discover the history of PICO-8.Articles and authors :
- DON'T WAIT by @smestorp
- AI MOVE SPECIAL ROGUELIKE by @benjamin_soule_
- A* pathfinding in PICO-8 by @richy486
- Traps For Absolutely Every Imaginable Occasion by @mooonmagic
- The Roguelike*shiny*game-feel by @TRASEVOL_DOG
- Dungeon walls by @caffo
- Sharing music between carts by @RobbyDuguay
- DONUT MAZE by @lexaloffle
and the front cover has been done by @pietepiet
and the back cover by @castpixel
For more information: www.pico-8.com
You can order the paper version here (all proceed go to the making of the Fanzine!) :
PICO-ZINE #1 : http://sectordub.itch.io/pico-8-fanzine-1
PICO-ZINE #2 : http://sectordub.itch.io/pico-8-fanzine-2
PICO-ZINE #3 : https://sectordub.itch.io/pico-8-fanzine-3
Click download now to get access to the following files: